Forum: Ruby on Rails textdrive deployment question

bobo (Guest)
I'm trying to put a testbed up on textdrive and I'm getting some odd
errors.

I get an "uninitialized constant [name]" for certain classes, but not
for others

e.g.

http://koji.textdriven.com:8012/projects
http://koji.textdriven.com:8012/sequences
http://koji.textdriven.com:8012/shots

but

http://koji.textdriven.com:8012/departments
http://koji.textdriven.com:8012/elements

works

These all work fine running locally on OS X in locomotive with the
0.14.3 max bundle. Is there something I'm missing? I followed the
manual on textdrive for deployment (book 9 in their manuals section)
--

John A.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Meticulous | www.meticulous.com (work)
Rotoscope | www.rotoscope.com (sound: rock band)
Boboroshi & Kynz | www.boboroshiandkynz.com (sound: electronic)
Personal Weblog | www.boboroshi.com (play)

          - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
                        Reply of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the
Governor
                                  November 11, 1755
bobo (Guest)
the answer, come to find out, is that any model calling the
file_column plugin was choking because file_column in and of itself
was choking on a gem require for rmagick, which, it turns out, is not
installed on that particular server.

Yay.