Forum: Ruby HTML Scraping Using WWW::Mechanize

james_b (Guest)
Recent discussion here on HTML parsing and using Michael N.'s
outstanding Mechanize library prompted me to straighten up some code and
write up an explanation of how I parse CafePress pages to build the
rubystuff.com Web site.

I've put the draft up at:

http://neurogami.com/cafe-fetcher/

Not sure if that will be the long-term home, though.

Comments welcome.

James B.

itsme213 (Guest)
Super! Thanks James.

"James B." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote in message
steve (Guest)
On Dec 3, 2005, at 10:59 PM, James B. wrote:

> Recent discussion here on HTML parsing and using Michael N.'s
> outstanding Mechanize library prompted me to straighten up some
> code and write up an explanation of how I parse CafePress pages to
> build the rubystuff.com Web site.

Dude.  You rule.  Thank you!

--Steve
ezra (Guest)
On Dec 3, 2005, at 10:59 PM, James B. wrote:

> Comments welcome.
>

> James B.

James-

	Thank you! Very nice article with good info thats a bit hard to find
elsewhere.

Thanks-
-Ezra Z.
WebMaster