Forum: Ruby RCRchive is down

dblack (Guest)
Hi --

My server suffered a hard disk crash, and RCRchive is down.  I don't
know
what the schedule for recovery will be.  So if you can stand having Ruby
stay the same for a while, that would be good :-)

David Black (writing in exile from my server)
tsumeruby (Guest)
On Sunday 04 December 2005 10:32 am, David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> My server suffered a hard disk crash, and RCRchive is down.  I don't know
> what the schedule for recovery will be.  So if you can stand having Ruby
> stay the same for a while, that would be good :-)
>

> David Black (writing in exile from my server)

You are welcomed to use my server facilities until you get your drive
back up.

Tsume