Forum: Ruby any mirrors for martinfowler.com?

Bill G. (Guest)
Seems his main sites are down.  Anybody know of any mirrors?

http://www.martinfowler.com/
http://www.refactoring.com/
vanek (Guest)
http://www.archive.org/

I don't see any martinfowler.com 2005 archives, but there are a bunch
for 2004.
Bill G. (Guest)
On 12/3/05, Lou V. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> http://www.archive.org/
>
> I don't see any martinfowler.com 2005 archives, but there are a bunch for 2004.

Thx much, wanted newer stuff.

left me walking away humming American Pie.

I can stop humming now, seems to be back.