Forum: Ruby ruby with OLAP?

ben (Guest)
I'm looking for FOSS OLAP solutions that would be easily integrated with
Ruby (especially with an existing RoR project).
So far my luck in searching has been limited to java tools such as
mondrian ROLAP server and JPivot or OpenI (which look like fine tools,
but I'd prefer to stick to ruby and C)

Any knowledge of a C library that could be used as an ruby OLAP ext.
would be very helpful also.  Thanks.

Ben Stroud
rdm (Guest)
At 11:47 PM +0900 12/3/05, Ben Stroud wrote:
>I'm looking for FOSS OLAP solutions that would be easily integrated with
>Ruby (especially with an existing RoR project).
>So far my luck in searching has been limited to java tools such as
>mondrian ROLAP server and JPivot or OpenI (which look like fine tools,
>but I'd prefer to stick to ruby and C)

A number of interesting tools are being written in Java.  I'd be
interested in hearing about experiences in accessing/extending
these with Ruby (e.g., RJNI).

-r