Forum: Ruby on Rails does upgrading rails require you to use generate rails again

krisleech (Guest)
If I upgrade from my current version 0.14 to the latest version using
"gem update rails" do my existing apps need to have the rails structure
re-generated to take advantage of changes to rails?
If so is there an easy way to do this without loosing my MCV's?

Thanks, Kris.
jeremy (Guest)
krisleech (Guest)
I had a feeling that was the case, many thanks!