Forum: Ruby on Rails setting session dir?

cool_screen_name90001 (Guest)
How can I change where Rails saves its session files?
It's currently putting them in /tmp as
ruby_sess.xxxx... I tried this line in my
environment.rb, but got a 'premature end of headers'
error (nothing was logged in Rails' log):

  config.action_controller.session_store =
'/tmp/rails'

thanks
csn

NM, found the answer!