Forum: Ruby on Rails UserEngine - rake bootstrap

windholtz (Guest)
Thanks to James for providing the UserEngine.
Very nice package.

I have it running on OSX just fine,
when I try to deploy onto Textdrive I get:

$ rake bootstrap RAILS_ENV=production
(in /users/home/username/sites/maillist)
rake aborted!
No such file to load -- permission

There is a 'user_engine/app/views/permission' directory (drwxr-xr-x)
And a  'user_engine/app/model/permission.rb' file (-rw-r--r--)
The permissions are the same locally and on textdrive.

Any ideas as to what's going wrong?

Regards,
- Mark Windholtz
railsstudio.com
james.adam (Guest)
Can you confirm that you have the Engines plugin and the LoginEngine
set up in your application too? Just eliminating the obvious...

- james
windholtz (Guest)
Yes plugins are installed in ...
     vendor/plugins/engines
     vendor/plugins/login_engine
     vendor/plugins/user_engine

(version 155)

-Mark.

On Dec 01, 2005, at 07:14 PM, James A. wrote:

>> I have it running on OSX just fine,

Regards,
- Mark Windholtz
(513) 226-8259