Forum: Ruby on Rails From 0.13.1 to 0.14.3 (or 1.0)

josh.charles (Guest)
I'm beginning work on a Rails application using version 0.13.1, I
believe, and have a couple concerns.

It is my understanding that there have been a large number of changes
between 0.13.- and the current release.  Is there someplace that
documents how I might be able to upgrade my application to match these
new changes?  Also, is it worth the time to go ahead and do this work
if I'm going to just have to do it again when 1.0 comes out?

Thanks,
Josh
bogdan.ionescu (Guest)
One thing I've noticed is that webrick doesn't become unbearable after
10
minutes of use. Upgrading your application should not take that long,
and
1.0 would probably take a while before coming out.

bogdan
jeremy (Guest)
josh.charles (Guest)
On 11/15/05, Jeremy K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Upgrading from 0.13.1 to 1.0:
>
>    http://manuals.rubyonrails.org/read/chapter/121
>
> jeremy

excellent.  That's exactly what I was looking for.