Forum: Ruby Ruby library for AOL OSCAR protocol

jonathan.otto (Guest)
Anyone away of an existing library in Ruby for AOL's OSCAR protocol?
I've found something through Google but the links are all broken.
hans (Guest)
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 at 02:37 -0800, jotto wrote:
> Anyone away of an existing library in Ruby for AOL's OSCAR protocol?
> I've found something through Google but the links are all broken.

I don't know, but if it hasn't been done it seems the approach to take
would be to wrap libgaim.