Forum: Ruby Post/View Open Source Jobs

Beau G. (Guest)
joshknowles (Guest)
Speaking of jobs, anyone know if jobs.rubynow.com
<http://jobs.rubynow.com>is going to come back up?
ezra (Guest)
On Nov 14, 2005, at 8:02 PM, Josh K. wrote:

Its up for me. And has been for a while now.

Cheers-

-Ezra Z.
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
509-577-7732
kero (Guest)
> Post/View Open Source Jobs
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/opensourcejobs

*why* does yahoo always seem to require I create an account just to read
archives.

:(

Kero.
brianm (Guest)
On Nov 15, 2005, at 4:07 PM, Kero wrote:

> *why* does yahoo always seem to require I create an account just to
> read
> archives.

All of your identity belong to Yahoo!

-Brian