Forum: Ruby Rabbit 0.3.0

kou (Guest)

I released Rabbit 0.3.0:
  http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rabbit/

Rabbit is a presentation tool. Rabbit uses RD format as
slide source. We can make a slide from the following text:

= Rabbit

: subtitle
   Presentation with RD

: author
   Kouhei S.

= First Slide

  * Rabbit uses Ruby/GTK+
    * ...
  * ...

= Second Slide

Some screenshots are available:
  http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/

Rabbit includes a theme for lightning talk a.k.a. 'Takahashi
method':
  http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/ra...
# sorry, this slide is in Japanese.

Rabbit supports m17n:
  http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/m17n/

Rabbit supports PS/PDF output:
  http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit/

Thanks,
meta (Guest)
Kouhei S. wrote:
> Rabbit supports PS/PDF output:
>   http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit/

I'd love if it could output to OpenOffice presentation format, using a
provided template. That may be too complicated to implement, however.

mathew
kou (Guest)

In <coqjf.26481$removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "Re: [ANN] Rabbit 0.3.0" on Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:17:32 +0900,
  mathew <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Rabbit supports PS/PDF output:
> >   http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit/
>
> I'd love if it could output to OpenOffice presentation format, using a
> provided template. That may be too complicated to implement, however.

I think so too. rs2sxi(*) may satisfy you
(*) http://svn.shugo.net/src/rd2sxi/

Anyway, I want to use Rabbit for presentation. :)