Forum: Ruby on Rails Shouldn't we share same models across apps?

rodney.clang (Guest)
If I have multiple separate applications each with their own directory
structures, but many need to access the same tables (i.e. a master
product code file, customers table, etc.). Should those models be
symbolic linked in to ech app's app/models directory or some editing in
environment.rb or is there a best practices way to do this?

Thanks!
-r

This electronic message transmission contains information from Lewan &
Associates, which may be confidential or privileged. This information is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at 303-759-5440 or by electronic mail
at removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
jeremy (Guest)