Forum: Ruby on Rails Snapshot of the wiki?

gstamp (Guest)
Is there any way to get a snapshot of the rails wiki?  I'm using my
time on the train to and from work to learn wiki so it would be really
handy to have the contents of the wiki available.
robby.lists (Guest)
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 09:57 +1100, Glen S. wrote:
> Is there any way to get a snapshot of the rails wiki?  I'm using my
> time on the train to and from work to learn wiki so it would be really
> handy to have the contents of the wiki available.

The older wiki had archives that you could download. I don't think that
this is available yet.

in the meantime... you can use wget. :-)

Robby

--
* Robby R., Founder.Developer.Geek