Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR Resumes Requested

Beau G. (Guest)
on 2005-11-15 02:17
Dear candidates,

First of all I'd like to apologize for posting my job to your forum.
Sometimes people get pissed off when recruiters like myself do this,
so...I'm sorry if I've offended any of you.

On another note if anyone is looking for a job either F/T or contract
I'm getting tons of RoR requests from current and wannabe clients.

Please submit your resume and hourly rate for RoR dev to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid if you are interested in being submitted to
my
clients. I get both on-site and telecommute orders.  You can also
subscribe to my open source jobs yahoo group below.

Thank you,

Beau J. Gould, Sr. Recruiter
Superior Staffing Solutions

removed_email_address@domain.invalid
www.superiorss.com

-----

Post/View Open Source Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/opensource
craig (Guest)
On 15 Nov 2005, at 00:17, Beau Gould wrote:
> First of all I'd like to apologize for posting my job to your forum.
> Sometimes people get pissed off when recruiters like myself do this,
> so...I'm sorry if I've offended any of you.

I don't speak for the group here, just my humble self ;)

I'm not against job emails where they're relevant to the list but
perhaps if you restricted yourself to just one email similar to this
one and a link to a page with job listings and extended info on them
it would generate less of a backlash? I count three emails in 10
minutes regarding your jobs... a little excessive.

Yours,
Craig
--
Craig W. | t: +44 (0)131 516 8595 | e: removed_email_address@domain.invalid