From: Koen Van der Auwera <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: Nov 29, 2005 1:27 PM
Subject: Oafer42
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Hi all,

I wrote a little blog-tool (called Oafer42)  which already has proven
to be very useful to me. It is used to publish posts using the
metaweblogapi. It can send trackbacks and it automagically sends a
ping to ping-o-matic. The last 20+ posts on my blog were published
using Oafer42. So I think it's ready to share it with the rest of the
world. :)

Since I'm not a Ruby-Guru, yet ;) I would like to know, what can be
improved. Especially the exception handling, there is some work to be
done there I guess.

Please keep in mind that I want to keep it simple. I don't want no
bloated WYSIWYG editor.

The code: http://oafer42.atog.be

btw I chose to send it to the typo-list because typo is the reason I
wrote it.