Forum: Ruby Upgrading Rails and existing apps

matt.kilbride (Guest)
I have been wondering what tasks, if any, need to be performed on
existing Rails apps following a Rails upgrade.  Is all the code for my
app self-contained in the app directory?  I haven't found any
information on this.

Thanks!
Matt
halostatue (Guest)
> I have been wondering what tasks, if any, need to be performed on
> existing Rails apps following a Rails upgrade.  Is all the code for my
> app self-contained in the app directory?  I haven't found any
> information on this.

This is better asked on the rails list.

-austin