Forum: Ruby on Rails customizing scaffold

paulchin (Guest)
Hi, can someone show me how do I override the standard scaffold command,
have my own scaffold each time I use scaffold to generate all the views?
leonleslie (Guest)
Hi Paul,

did you check?

http://railswiki.pdxruby.org/HowtoCustomizeTheScaf...

On 11/14/05, Paul C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi, can someone show me how do I override the standard scaffold command, to
> have my own scaffold each time I use scaffold to generate all the views?

First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight you.
Then you win.
-- Mahatma Karamchand Gandhi
paulchin (Guest)
thanks, right on