Forum: Ruby on Rails Howto to re-build a project with SVN history ?

peter.fitzgibbons (Guest)
Hello all,

I have an rails app that is in SVN.  I may have to re-build the project
from
a fresh rails... in order to get LoginEngine working correctly...
How can I approach this so that teh rebuild appears as a change in my
SVN
history (as opposed to a blanket delete/add) ?

Thanks.

--
rick (Guest)
> I have an rails app that is in SVN.  I may have to re-build the project from a
> fresh rails... in order to get LoginEngine working correctly...
> How can I approach this so that teh rebuild appears as a change in my SVN
> history (as opposed to a blanket delete/add) ?

Just cd into the directory and run "rails ."  Since you're under SVN
control you can use svn status and svn diff to see the differences and
commit the appropriate changes.

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 707
                       |  up static and have
   random email haiku  |  not had a problem with