Forum: Ruby on Rails AJAX and Rails, creating flyover forms?

Announcement (2017-05-07): is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see and for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
mbonig (Guest)
on 2005-11-28 18:43
(Received via mailing list)
Hi all,

This page:

has a little hover-over that creates a new frame over the window. I want
incorporate something like this in my RoR page... can anybody provide
information on how to do this with Rails?

This topic is locked and can not be replied to.