Forum: Ruby Re: fxruby - need help

piet.hadermann (Guest)
Have you tried 'recalc', like this:

    showButton.connect(SEL_COMMAND) {
      recalc
      print "SHOW!\n"

Piet.
faker (Guest)
Thanks. that solved this little test case I gave. I had a larger program
that behaved the same, but the recalc did not fix it. Your help lead me
finding that the problem was that I was calling recalc on the top window
thinking that it were propagate down, but fxRuby propagates up not down.
real V8 moment.

"Piet H." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote in message