Forum: Ruby on Rails Session ownership conflict when switching to/from developmen

cool_screen_name90001 (Guest)
If I have Rails in development mode, sessions are created as one user,
but in production mode,
they're created as another user. This causes fatal errors (read
permission) if I don't delete all
session files between switching modes. Why are two different users being
used? I'm using SCGI.

csn

Are you sure you weren't running webrick (as you)?

http://number9.hellooperator.net/