Forum: Ruby Frappr! map for ruby-lang

daniel (Guest)

I created a ruby-lang frappr! map:

http://www.frappr.com/rubylang

Hopefully this can help with locating ruby neighbors as well as
organizing groups/conferences/jobs.
Contact me about any admin questions.
Thanks,

DCC
cyberco (Guest)
Great initiative!
neoneye (Guest)
On 11/26/05, daniel cremer <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I created a ruby-lang frappr! map:
>
> http://www.frappr.com/rubylang

Very interesting.. and cool.
anatol.pomozov (Guest)
Rails community already have Frappr for a long time.
Check this out http://www.frappr.com/rails

I think each Rails developer also could call himself Ruby developer. So
ruby_frappr += rails_frappr
chneukirchen (Guest)
Anatol P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I think each Rails developer also could call himself Ruby developer. So
> ruby_frappr += rails_frappr

Uh.
damphyr (Guest)
Simon S. wrote:
> On 11/26/05, daniel cremer <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
>>I created a ruby-lang frappr! map:
>>
>>http://www.frappr.com/rubylang
>>

> Very interesting.. and cool.
Not exactly cool if it returns "Invalid City" for Barcelona.
Nyagh! Most of these "cool" apps ignore 99% percent of the world I live
in.
Cheers,
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva
hawkman.gelooft (Guest)

2005/11/27, Damphyr <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
damphyr (Guest)
Dirk M. wrote:
> that's strange.. it found my little hole in the middle of nowhere..
> tried 'Barcelona, Spain' or something similar?

It works for 'Barcelona, Barcelona (Spain)'. Only found it because this
time the AJAX part of the app played nice (last time around there was no
drop box). It's definitely wierd, the way they specify non-US places.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva
erik (Guest)

I haven't heard of Frappr before, I really like it.

Consider adding yourself to these groups as well (I'd like to see them
grow ;-)

http://www.frappr.com/linuxusers
http://www.frappr.com/firefoxusers

Erik.