Forum: Ruby doh! cannot upload files to rubyforge

kevin.jackson (Guest)
I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).

If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the
CVS!

Kev
gregory.t.brown (Guest)
On 11/13/05, Kev J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
> lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
> instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).
>
> If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
> also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
> I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the CVS!

 export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -d :ext:removed_email_address@domain.invalid:/var/cvs/project_name checkout
modulename

HTH
james_b (Guest)
Kev J. wrote:
> I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
> lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
> instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).
>
> If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
> also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
> I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the CVS!

http://rubyforge.org/docman/?group_id=5

James