Forum: Ruby on Rails Content type is not included in the list

Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-06-09 21:18
Hi ,
i am uploading files using attachment_fu ,i  can upload files with
extension .txt, .xls, .doc but when i am going to upload .pdf extension
file i gives

    Validation failed: Content type is not included in the list

error.

My model file code is here .

class Model< ActiveRecord::Base

  has_attachment :content_type =>['application/pdf','application
/msword','application/vnd.ms-excel','text/plain'],
:storage => :file_system,
:size => 0.kilobytes..10000.kilobytes
        validates_as_attachment
end

Is there any issue for attachment_fu or anything else ?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Jun 9, 6:18 pm, Dharmdip R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi ,
> i am uploading files using attachment_fu ,i  can upload files with
> extension .txt, .xls, .doc but when i am going to upload .pdf extension
> file i gives
>
>     Validation failed: Content type is not included in the list

What is the content type that is getting submitted ?

Fred
Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-06-10 21:09
:content_type =>['application/pdf']