Forum: Ruby MySql for Ruby 1.9.1

Joel D. (Guest)
on 2009-06-09 07:11
For Linux and Ruby 1.9.1-p129, is the default mysql gem used:

sudo gem install hectoregm-mysql-ruby ?

I checked http://isitruby19.com/mysql and it seemed that a few people
had it up and running.  I just wanted to verify if this was in case
true..

Thanks.
Roger P. (Guest)
on 2009-06-10 02:10
Älphä Blüë wrote:
> For Linux and Ruby 1.9.1-p129, is the default mysql gem used:
>
> sudo gem install hectoregm-mysql-ruby ?
>
> I checked http://isitruby19.com/mysql and it seemed that a few people
> had it up and running.  I just wanted to verify if this was in case
> true..

I know the latest 2.8.1 builds on 1.9, and also mysqlplus.  Dunno if the
former has a gem.
Cheers!
-=r