IronRuby MVC sample

Hi
I’ve built a small sample app over the weekend that uses IronRuby MVC.

I tested it running on cassini/webdev server and IIS in both cases it
works
fine.
The SQLite dll included in the dependencies is a 64-bit dll if your
system
is 32-bit you’ll have to change that dll otherwise dataaccess won’t
work.

You can find the really original tasklist application in my account on
github:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample

I’ll blog about it later.

I tried to use ironrubymvc on mono but that was a no go. Mono takes
issue
with the ExtensionAttribute being defined twice. I’ve asked for a
workaround
on the mono-devel list.

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Did you hear anything about the mono work-around for ExtensionAttribute
being defined twice? I think IronPython works fine, so I’m wondering
what’s going on.

I’ve built a small sample app over the weekend that uses IronRuby MVC.

I tested it running on cassini/webdev server and IIS in both cases it
works fine.
The SQLite dll included in the dependencies is a 64-bit dll if your
system is 32-bit you’ll have to change that dll otherwise dataaccess
won’t work.

You can find the really original tasklist application in my account on
github:
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc-sample

I’ll blog about it later.

I tried to use ironrubymvc on mono but that was a no go. Mono takes
issue with the ExtensionAttribute being defined twice. I’ve asked for a
workaround on the mono-devel list.

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

I built mono from trunk over the weekend and there it works :smiley:

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Jimmy S. <