Forum: RSpec Rails 2.3.2, rspec routing errors

36srinu (Guest)

  I have turned my rails application to new version 2.3.2, with this I
used
to get fixtire_path error which was resolved by upgrading the plugins
spec/spec-rails.
  Now I struck up with Routing error to run the spec, the thing which
might
because of routing specs. As I know

my spec version=1.2.6

 Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Srinivas
David C. (Guest)
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM, 36srinu<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi, I have turned my rails application to new version 2.3.2, with this I
> used to get fixtire_path error which was resolved by upgrading the plugins
> spec/spec-rails. Now I struck up with Routing error to run the spec, the
> thing which might because of routing specs. As I know my spec version=1.2.6
> Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Srinivas

See if
http://rspec.rubyforge.org/rspec-rails/1.2.6/files...
helps. If not, please post the specific failure messages you're
getting.

Thanks,
David