Forum: Ruby on Rails Will Pagination links getting not behaving as i wanted.

Sandip R. (Guest)
Hello All,

I have will pagination links in index view which works fine.
but when i performing some other action and replacing list view
that time pagination links i am supposed to be for index action.
but they are not......links goes to last performed action.

You have any idea how to fix this problem ?

NOTE:
i am updating list after creation of resource record that time
pagination
links goes to create action.
I have  --
resource comment which is polymorphic in nature.
resource post, forum, etc. they have many association with comments,
comments_controller where creation and list population is written.

Sandip R~

--
Ruby on Rails Developer
http://sandip.sosblog.com