Forum: Ruby on Rails Best way to find a ruby on rails company?

Milan D. (Guest)
on 2009-06-06 19:16
What is the best way to find a ruby on rails company if you have some
extra work? I know about workingwithrails.com. Is there any other good
place?
Rick D. (Guest)
On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Milan
Dobrota<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> What is the best way to find a ruby on rails company if you have some
> extra work? I know about workingwithrails.com.

I'm available, what are your needs?

--
Rick DeNatale

Robby R. (Guest)
Google searches?

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Milan
Dobrota<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> What is the best way to find a ruby on rails company if you have some
> extra work? I know about workingwithrails.com. Is there any other good
> place?
> --

Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://planetargon.com/
http://robbyonrails.com/
http://twitter.com/planetargon
aim: planetargon