Forum: Ruby on Rails Returning the value of a variable from controller to form or

Chandra P. (Guest)
on 2009-06-06 15:27
hello everybody
Actually i am new to zend framework. I know that i can return a value of
a variable from a form to the controller. Can I also return a value from
the controller to any form or any model? If this is possible then please
tell me that how can we do it.

Thanks in advance.
Colin L. (Guest)
2009/6/6 Chandra P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> hello everybody
> Actually i am new to zend framework. I know that i can return a value of
> a variable from a form to the controller. Can I also return a value from
> the controller to any form or any model? If this is possible then please
> tell me that how can we do it.

I thought zend was a php framework, in some sense a competitor of
Rails. I did not know you could do Rails in the zend framework.

Colin