Forum: GNU Radio Re: USRP with USB/IP

Firas A. (Guest)

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Alberto T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > > Patrick
> > >

> > From the web site the transfer rate of these boxes is 10/100Mb/s. So theoretically it
should transfer a maximum of 12.5MByte/sec which is far below the required 32Mbyte/sec of
USRP1.

> Hello Firas.
>
> Just for my understanding:
> The 32Mbyte/s requirement is for a full speed - 4 channel USRP  operation.

NO.

> But if we suppose a simpler application, e.g. 1 TX/RX
> channel only, wouldn't this fit in the USB/IP?

 The 32MB/s is required for 1,2 and 4 channels. For 1 Channel when you
sustain 32MB/s, this means that your dealing with 8M complex samples.
For 2 channels, this means that you are dealing with 4M complex samples
for each channel, ......etc.

> Thanks
> for your reply.
> BR