Forum: Ruby on Rails where is reaper in Rails 2.3.2

huang zhimin (Guest)
I'm using capistrano to deploy my rails app to hostmonster, where using
fastcgi.
I see a lot of examples that the restart task in capistrano is

./script/process/reaper --action=restart --dispatcher=dispatch.fcgi

but rails 2.3.2 does not have process directory, so how can i define
restart
task?

--
My home: http://www.huangzhimin.com
Frederick C. (Guest)
> I'm using capistrano to deploy my rails app to hostmonster, where using
> fastcgi.
> I see a lot of examples that the restart task in capistrano is
>
> ./script/process/reaper --action=restart --dispatcher=dispatch.fcgi
>
> but rails 2.3.2 does not have process directory, so how can i define restart
> task?

They moved to http://github.com/rails/irs_process_scripts/tree/master

Fred
huang zhimin (Guest)