Forum: IronRuby Can't get ironruby to work correctly.

Dominic S. (Guest)
I have downloaded ironruby from http://www.ironruby.net/Download and
unzipped it and moved it to c:\ironruby. I put c:\ironruby\bin in my
PATH
variable and when I type igem, iirb or any of the other commands under
c:\ironruby\bin directory I get the following:

unknown: Method not found: ‘Void
System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod..ctor(System.String, System.Type,
System.Type[], Boolean)’. (NoMeth odError)

Please help

Also, do I need to download anything else to use it with #C classes.  I
want
to download RPoint for Sharepoint administration and don't know if I
need
anything else

Dominic
Curt H. (Guest)
Install.NET 2.0 SP1. (The easiest way to do this might be to install
.NET 3.5.)

We should probably add the same startup check that IronPython uses.