We should probably add the same startup check that IronPython uses.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dominic
Sisneros
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Can’t get ironruby to work correctly.

I have downloaded ironruby from IronRuby.net / Get IronRuby and
unzipped it and moved it to c:\ironruby. I put c:\ironruby\bin in my
PATH variable and when I type igem, iirb or any of the other commands
under c:\ironruby\bin directory I get the following:

unknown: Method not found: ‘Void
System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod…ctor(System.String, System.Type,
System.Type[], Boolean)’. (NoMeth odError)

Please help

Also, do I need to download anything else to use it with #C classes. I
want to download RPoint for Sharepoint administration and don’t know if
I need anything else

Dominic