Forum: Ruby on Rails continuous integration

Greg D. (Guest)
What is everyone using for continuous integration?

I was wanting to use Integrity but it doesn't currently support
subversion.

Greg D.
http://destiney.com/
Lee S. (Guest)
Here's a couple of sites that show you what the "cool kids" are
using...ruby-toolbox.com has a subsection on CI.

http://ruby-toolbox.com/

http://rubytrends.com/
Adam L. (Guest)
on 2010-04-15 19:15
Lee S. wrote:
> Here's a couple of sites that show you what the "cool kids" are
> using...ruby-toolbox.com has a subsection on CI.
>
> http://ruby-toolbox.com/
>
> http://rubytrends.com/

I saw this older post, but just in case anyone is searching, Mike CI
(http://mikeci.com) provide hosted CI with support for Ruby/Rake and
also GitHub or Subversion-based projects.