Forum: GNU Radio new problem of synchronization(usrp2)

周亮 (Guest)
Thanks for Matt's bin file, I burn it to SD card and I have both good
news and bad news.

Good news is that it appears that the clock is gradually locked to
reference clock about 10 seconds after USRP2 start up. The bad news is
that it could only lock for about 4 or 5 seconds and then start to dance
again......and I waited for 10 minutes but it still happily dancing....

This clock must be a naughty one....Help!!!!!!

Best regards!
Liang
Matt E. (Guest)
ÖÜÁÁ wrote:
> Thanks for Matt's bin file, I burn it to SD card and I have both good
> news and bad news.
>
> Good news is that it appears that the clock is gradually locked to
> reference clock about 10 seconds after USRP2 start up. The bad news is
> that it could only lock for about 4 or 5 seconds and then start to dance
> again......and I waited for 10 minutes but it still happily dancing....
>
> This clock must be a naughty one....Help!!!!!!

What is the amplitude of the reference signal?

Matt