Forum: Ruby ZenTest 4.1.1 Released

Ryan D. (Guest)
ZenTest version 4.1.1 has been released!

* <http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/>
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/zentest/>
* <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

ZenTest provides 4 different tools: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, and
multiruby.

ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing
code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker
pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit. Nobody uses this
tool anymore but it is the package namesake, so it stays.

unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from
actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.

autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during
development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the
corresponding dependent tests.

multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great
for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your
installed versions.

Changes:

### 4.1.1 / 2009-06-03

* 1 bug fix:

   * some calls to Multiruby.run didn't have logging. fixed (jcoglan)

* <http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/>
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/zentest/>
* <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
James C. (Guest)
2009/6/3 Ryan D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

> * 1 bug fix:
>
>  * some calls to Multiruby.run didn't have logging. fixed (jcoglan)

Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Where do you host your code, BTW? The
GitHub
copy doesn't seem to be current.

James
John B. (Guest)

On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:48 AM, James C. wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Where do you host your code, BTW?
> The GitHub
> copy doesn't seem to be current.

Sorry about that! My Perforce -> GitHub script went on unexpected
vacation. Everything should be up-to-date now.

~ j.
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:48 , James C. wrote:

> copy doesn't seem to be current.
github and rubyforge svn are just mirrors. I host code on my perforce
depot. Lemme know if you'd like access.

http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Process/Perforce.html