Forum: JRuby Slides from Hacking JRuby talk

Ola B. (Guest)
Hey,

You can now find the slides for my talk Hacking JRuby at JavaOne at
http://dist.codehaus.org/jruby/dist/HackingJRuby.pdf

Cheers

--
 Ola B. (http://olabini.com)
 Ioke creator (http://ioke.org)

hi ola,

i'm getting a 404 on that url.

mike

Ola B. wrote:
> Hey,
>
> You can now find the slides for my talk Hacking JRuby at JavaOne at
> http://dist.codehaus.org/jruby/dist/HackingJRuby.pdf
>

> Cheers

Ola B. (Guest)
Mike G. wrote:
> hi ola,
>
> i'm getting a 404 on that url.
>
> mike

Yeah, sorry about that. Brainfart. The correct URL is
http://dist.codehaus.org/jruby/talks/HackingJRuby.pdf

Cheers