Forum: Mongrel mongrel cluster with prefix

Franz M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-30 15:23
If i try to start mongrel_cluster with a prefix a receive this error
message.

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:440:in
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant
ActionController::AbstractRequest (NameError)

Without a prefix Mongrel Cluster works fine.

Can anyone help me.

thanks
Michael
Roy N. (Guest)
On 5/30/09 7:23 AM, Michael .. wrote:

> thanks
> Michael

Michael,

I had the same problem awhile back too when I upgraded an app to rails
2.2.2 from 2.1.0. To fix it I applied this patch -
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/attachment/ticket/45/...
to mongrel in order to get it to work with the --patch option.

-Roy