Forum: JRuby Re: Mockups for JRuby.org redesign

Jean L. (Guest)
Maybe you could add some link to netbeans, it would be the
'on-click-installer' fro jRuby. I don't know how it is following JRuby
releases neither if it is appreciated by developers.

-Jean

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Charles Oliver N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> http://area-studios.com/mockups/jruby_mockup_0.2.png
> > Hey folks,
> feedback.
> > -Ted H. (knowtheory)

>    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

That's a great idea. I'm sure we'll have links to NetBeans and a number
of supporting projects.