Forum: Ruby on Rails Sinatra

JannaB (Guest)
Is anyone familiar with Sinatra? Is it a framework used in lieu of
Rails -- or within it (I cannnot really tell from the docs).

Anyone's thoughts on this, pro and con?
Shree J. (Guest)
Hi Janna,
I am working on Sinatra from last 6 months, let me know if you need
anything
http://www.sinatrarb.com/ here get the docs,
This framework is tiny but very powerful.
Luke P. (Guest)
on 2009-05-29 18:46
JannaB wrote:
> Is anyone familiar with Sinatra? Is it a framework used in lieu of
> Rails -- or within it (I cannnot really tell from the docs).

Haven't used it (yet) however just to say its an alternative
'light-weight' framework to rails.