Forum: Ruby adsf 1.0 - a dead simple fileserver

Denis D. (Guest)
Hi.

adsf is A Dead Simple Fileserver built on top of Rack. It is a
replacement for heel, which has become rather annoying to use. adsf
works similary to heel, but does not have browser auto-launching,
directory listings and the ever annoying syntax highlighting.

Using it is simple:

  > adsf           # launches the server with . as web root at port 3000
  > adsf -r output # launches the server with ./output as web root
  > adsf -H thin   # launches the server with the Thin handler
  > adsf -p 8080   # launches the server at port 8080 instead of 3000

You can find adsf at <http://adsf.rubyforge.org/>. Install it with
RubyGems:

  > sudo gem install adsf

Regards,