Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 commit list

Detlef R. (Guest)

I have subscribed to the SVN commit list, but get only my own commits
from the list. Strange... Is that intended in this way?

Cheers, detlef

--
http://det.cable.nu
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] commit list" on Fri, 29 May 2009 00:06:50
+0200,
  Detlef R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I have subscribed to the SVN commit list, but get only my own commits
> from the list. Strange... Is that intended in this way?

Maybe detlet at users.sourceforge.net address isn't subscribed
to the SVN commit list. In the list, 'From' is
'#{commiter's SF.net account name}@users.sourceforge.net'
and non-subscribed user's posts are rejected.

Could you subscribe with detlet at users.sourceforge.net?

kou