Forum: Ruby Recommended Ruby Sites/RSS feeds

rilindo foster (Guest)
Hi guys,

Any Ruby sites/RSS that you found useful (aside from ruby-lang.org and
ruby-doc.org)l? I often have some dead-time during conference calls,
so I would like to make more productive use of it by browsing through
those sites. :D

 - Rilindo
pat eyler (Guest)
www.rubycorner.com is a good aggregator, as is planetruby.0x42.net

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM, rilindo foster
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

--
thanks,
-pate
rilindo foster wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Any Ruby sites/RSS that you found useful (aside from ruby-lang.org and
> ruby-doc.org)l? I often have some dead-time during conference calls,
> so I would like to make more productive use of it by browsing through
> those sites. :D

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/
(note: I'm a contributor to that site)

http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/