Forum: NGINX proxy_cache_path levels

nfn (Guest)

I'm trying to understand how proxy_cache_path  levels works, but any
changes I made to levels=1:2 will not be accepted bu nginx.
What are levels for and how can I use it??
Are the values 1:2 the only ones that can be used?

Thanks

N.

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Igor S. (Guest)
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 06:21:01AM -0400, nfn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to understand how proxy_cache_path  levels works, but any changes I made to
levels=1:2 will not be accepted bu nginx.
> What are levels for and how can I use it??
> Are the values 1:2 the only ones that can be used?

You may use any combination of 1 and 2 in these formats: X, X:X, and
X:X:X,
nfn (Guest)
Thanks for you explanation Igor

Posted at Nginx Forum: