Forum: Ruby on Rails plz help to correct my query

Venkat E. (Guest)

I want to display both terminal_id and user_id. If i try to echo by
using p i.e
p @list
It is displaying only terminal_id. Please help me to correct my query.

@list = NetworkTerminal.find(:all,
:select => "network_terminals.terminal_id,timings.user_id",
:joins => "LEFT JOIN timings ON network_terminals.terminal_id =
timings.terminal_id",
:conditions => {:network_id => 'net343'}
)

Thanks,
Marnen L. (Guest)
on 2009-05-28 21:31
Venkat E. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to display both terminal_id and user_id.
[...]

Where is user_id supposed to come from?  It's not clear from looking at
your query.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org
> Hi,
>
> I want to display both terminal_id and user_id. If i try to echo by
> using p i.e
> p @list
> It is displaying only terminal_id. Please help me to correct my query.

You're going to have to do that your self - output foo.user_id and
foo.terminal_id for each foo in your list.

Fred
Venkat E. (Guest)
on 2009-05-29 08:32
Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
> Venkat E. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to display both terminal_id and user_id.
> [...]
>
> Where is user_id supposed to come from?  It's not clear from looking at
> your query.
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser