Forum: Ruby on Rails samples on invoking perl scripts from ruby

babu (Guest)

Can some one point me to sample scripts that will invoke perl scripts
from ruby script?

Thanks,
babu
Frederick C. (Guest)
On May 28, 3:18 am, babu <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can some one point me to sample scripts that will invoke perl scripts
> from ruby script?

I don't think there's anything much more sophisticated than using
system, IO.popen and that sort of thing.

Fred