Forum: NGINX how to make nginx not cache php file

perlish (Guest)
Hi all:
  When I use nginx-0.7.59 as a revers proxy and cache server,it also
cache the php file,how to make it not cache php file ?
I thought the php file is not need to be cached.

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Jérôme Loyet (Guest)
location ~ \.php$ {
  proxy_cache none;
}

it should do the trick

++ jerome
2009/5/28 perlish <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Igor S. (Guest)
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 07:28:27AM +0200, J?r?me Loyet wrote:

> location ~ \.php$ {
>   proxy_cache none;

-   proxy_cache none;
+   proxy_cache off;