Forum: NGINX limit_rate_after

Igor S. (Guest)
Patch creates limit_rate_after directive:

limit_rate_after  1m;
limit_rate        100k;

The directive limits speed only after the first part was sent.
Igor S. (Guest)
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:50:44PM +0400, Igor S. wrote:

> Patch creates limit_rate_after directive:
>
> limit_rate_after  1m;
> limit_rate        100k;
>
> The directive limits speed only after the first part was sent.

The renewed patch.
Grzegorz S. (Guest)
Hello.

Thanks for this patch, working great for me :)

Best Regards
 Grzegorz S.

2009/5/28 Igor S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Cristian R. (Guest)
on 2012-10-23 19:42
Igor S. wrote in post #820789:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:50:44PM +0400, Igor S. wrote:
>
>> Patch creates limit_rate_after directive:
>>
>> limit_rate_after  1m;
>> limit_rate        100k;
>>
>> The directive limits speed only after the first part was sent.
>
> The renewed patch.

Any chance for a new patch here to shape the burst as well?

I want first 1m to go with 500k and the remaining with 100k...

Thank you