Forum: Ruby on Rails Twitter gem question - Rails application

Hemali C. (Guest)
Hi

I am using Twitter authentication in my rails application.Update on
twitter
timeline is working fine but I am not able to delete particular twit
using
status_id

I have tried with *Client.status(@message.statusid).destroy but it
returns
nil. *Is there any other way to do the same?

--
Hemali C.
Conrad T. (Guest)

> Hemali C.

Hermali, should it be  Client.status(@message.status_id).destroy or did
you
make a typo in the above?

-Conrad
Hemali C. (Guest)
Hi Conrad,
Thanks for your response.

basically statusid is my database field in which I am storing id
(status_id
of a particular twit) which is uniquely given by Twitter.com.

so statusid OR status_id..whatever..I have checked
*Client.status(@message.statusid)
returns me corresponding message detail but still destroy doesn't work.*
**
awating for the response
**
Thanks,

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Conrad T.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

>> returns nil. *Is there any other way to do the same?

--
Hemali C.
Complitech Solutions
(www.complitech.net)